Alexander & Associates, Ltd. was selected to supervise exterior restoration of this prominent building in Chicago's South Shore community area.
The building was built in the early 1920's as an apartment hotel. The facade is primarily brick with terra cotta ornamentation, while the rear elevations are exposed concrete with brick infill panels.
The project will restore the building and give the building an extended life. It will be a multi-year project given the size of the building and desires of the client.
The scope of the project was determined after a hands on-examination by Alexander & Associates.